Monday, March 9, 2009

The Terrible Two's


Okay, so I had heard about the Terrible Two's and had no clue they would be like this. The whole thing is it's really hard to describe. She's learning soo much and it's like she's not quite sure how to process it or I could be wrong and she's processing it all a little too well. Lol. She has attitude, however, that was a given considering who her parents are. She has the "latina" in her and gives her that "fire". And well she's got her momma in her too. She's doomed! Lol. Hopefully when she gets older she learns how to channel all the emotions!

There are days when she is on my last nerve and I think I'm about to blow and then she looks at me in a certain way or says something and I can't even be upset with her anymore. And the worse part of it all is that she knows she has that power. I dont know if it's because she's a girl, or an only child, or both....lol.

On the other hand, there are the days when she amazes me with all the things she is learning. I try to work with her and teach her little things but it still amazes me when she picks everything up. The other day she surprised me and out of no where counts to 10. She has discovered that 7 is her favorite number. Lol. And she can sing the entire alphabet song. Even the "now I've sung my ABC's next time wont you sing with me". Lol and you can't forget the grand finale of "YEEEAAAHHH" at the end with loud applause! Lol

I can't wait to see all the things she will continue to learn. Now if we can conquer the potty!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment